This is a family favorite recipe! We usually tweak it with some additional vegetables and sometimes just cook our cauliflower rice in the same pan.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into thin strips (sub: Ground beef)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (sub: Soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup jalapeno infused maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the beef and onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Cook for an additional 3 minutes.
4. Add jalapeno infused maple syrup and stir to combine.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Remove from heat and stir in green onion and toasted sesame seeds.
7. Serve over cooked rice or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!